36 Things To Say When You’re Stressed at Work
1. Okay, okay! I take it back. Unf*ck you!!!
2. You say I’m a bitch like it’s a bad thing?!
3. How many times do I have to flush before you go away?
4. Well this day was a total waste of make-up.
5. Well aren’t we a bloody ray of sunshine?
6. Don’t bother me, I’m living happily ever after.
7. Do I look like a f*cking people person!
8. This isn’t an office. It’s HELL with fluorescent lighting.
9. I started out with nothing still have most of it left.
10. I pretend to work, they pretend to pay me.
11. YOU!!… off my planet!!!
12. Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble plastic is cheap. You
13. Practice random acts of intelligence and senseless acts of
14. Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.
15. And your cry-baby, whiny-assed opinion would be…..?
16. I’m not crazy. I’ve been in a very bad mood for 30 years.
17. Sarcasm is just one more service I offer.
18. Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.
19. Do they ever shut up on your planet?
20. I’m not your type. I’m not inflatable.
21. Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realize you
haven’t gone to sleep yet.
22. Back off!! You’re standing in my aura.
23. Don’t worry. I forgot your name too.
24. I just want revenge. Is that so wrong?
25. I work 45 hours a week to be this poor.
26. Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it.
27. Not all men are annoying. Some are dead.
28. Wait…I’m trying to imagine you with a personality.
29. Chaos, panic and disorder . . . my work here is done.
30. Ambivalent? Well yes and no.
31. You look like sh*t. Is that the style now?
32. Earth is full. Go home.
33. Aw, did I step on your poor little bitty ego?
34. I’m not tense, just terribly, terribly alert.
35. A hard-on doesn’t count as personal growth.
36. You are depriving some village of an idiot